POLICIES & TERMS OF — USE
COPYRIGHT, DOWNLOAD and LINKING POLICY
Everything on the Kids Growing Strong website is under copyright. That means that nothing on the Kids Growing Strong site can be used on any other website or in any other publication without permission.
It does not make any difference whether you acknowledge that the Kids Growing Strong site is the source of the material. Some of the material on the Kids Growing Strong site was purchased or loaned to us under copyright agreements with third party providers. Kids Growing Strong does not retain the right to extend this privilege to others. It does not make any difference that an image does not have the word ‘Copyright’ on it, or that the Copyright symbol is not on an image or page of writing. Copyright applies to all files (text, .html, .gif, .jpg, etc.) on the Kids Growing Strong website. The rights of Copyright apply throughout the world, not just in the United State of America.
It takes a lot of time and effort to produce the content on the Kids Growing Strong site. We hope you appreciate our efforts and respect our rights. Please write your own copy, take your own images and lawfully acquire the rights to use the work of others.
Information available on this site that is specifically designated “for download” is available for your personal use or for use in non-profit group activities or in schools. DO NOT remove the Kids Growing Strong logos or other information thet indicates that the material is from Kids Growing Strong.
We have links to other websites throughout our website. These are all websites that we feel might be useful to our visitors, and which we consider relevant to the page the link is on. We do not add links to other websites just because they have a link to the Kids Growing Strong site. Please do not ask.
We are always glad to see links to the Kids Growing Strong website on other websites. It helps give people interested in like-minded information the opportunity to visit the Kids Growing Strong site. If you’d like to add a link to the Kids Growing Strong website on your own website, please make sure you add the correct code to your page. For a link to our Home Page, add this code: https://kidsgrowingstrong.org/ For a link to a particular page, add the URL from the top of your browser to the code.
Please DO NOT link to an individual image file.
Please DO NOT use Frames to make information from the Kids Growing Strong website appear on your webpage
Using frames to make something from another website appear to be part of your website is a breach of copyright and is unethical. Links should take your visitors to the other website, not bring the information on another website to use on your website.
It takes a lot of time and effort to produce the content on the Kids Growing Strong site.
We hope you appreciate our efforts and respect our rights.
PERSONAL INFORMATION / PUBLIC DISCLOSURES
No personal information collected by Kids Growing Strong will be shared with 3rd parties. The operator of this site will not print or distribute a home address, email address, or telephone number of not onlya any child under the age of 13, but also will not share any personal information about any user, Friend or client of Kids Growing Strong. Any personal information collected will be for internal purposes or for photo permission collected from parents and used only by Kids Growing Strong.
In other words, WE WILL NEVER GIVE OUT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION! …EVER!
DONOR RIGHTS POLICY
We believe that philanthropy is based up on voluntary action for the common good. It is a tradition of giving and sharing that is fundamental to the quality of life in our society. To ensure that philanthropy merits the respect and trust of the general public, and that donors and prospective donors can have full confidence in Kids Growing Strong and the causes we ask them to support, we declare that all donors have these rights:
- To be informed of Kids Growing Strong’s mission, of the way Kids Growing Strong intends to use donated resources, and of our c apacity to use donations effectively for their intended purposes.
- To be informed of the identity of t hose serving on t he organization’s governing board, and to expect the board to exercise prudent judgment in its stewardship responsibilities.
- To have access to the organization’s most recent financial statements.
- To be assured that their gifts will be used for the purposes for which they were given.
- To receive appropriate acknowledgement and recognition.
- To be assured that information about their donation is handled with respect and with confidentiality to the extent provided by law.
- To expect that all relationships with individuals representing organizations of interest to the donor will be professional in nature.
- To be informed whether those seeking donations are volunteers, employees of Kids Growing Strong or hired solicitors.
- To never have their names shared with any other organization or business.
- To feel free to ask questions when making a donation and to receive prompt, truthful and forthright answers.