A Vegetable Growing
Created by Brett Janes and posted on the Good to Be Home website
The Vegetable Growing Cheat Sheet is a complete chart of all the vegetables you may want to grow. It was created by Brett Janes who lives in the UK so some adjustment may be needed to adapt to your climate. Nevertheless, the chart is so great, it is included her for your reference.
10 Things this Vegetable Growing Cheat Sheet will show you
- When to plant
- How far apart to plant seeds
- What needs propagating
- What needs to be in a greenhouse
- What size pot to plant in
- Distance to thin seedlings out to
- Germination & maturation times
- Which pests to look out for
- What veg works best together
- When to harvest!